Sarah graduated from the University of Ottawa’s Common Law program in 2016. She completed
her articles with Connolly Obagi LLP, and was called to the Bar of Ontario in June 2017. Prior to
attending law school, she completed a Bachelor of Arts in English and History from the
University of King’s College, and a Master of Arts in English from Dalhousie University.
Sarah is committed to helping injured people and their families. She currently practices in the
area of civil litigation, including personal injury and medical malpractice.
Sarah is a member of the County of Carleton Law Association, Ontario Trial Lawyers
Association, and the Law Society of Upper Canada.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- 2017 Called to the Bar of the Province of Ontario
- 2016 J.D. (Cum Laude) University of Ottawa
- 2008 M.A Dalhousie University
- 2007 B.A. (Honours) University of King’s College
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
Back to top