Sarah E. Russell
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- 2017 Called to the Bar of the Province of Ontario
- 2016 J.D. (Cum Laude) University of Ottawa
- 2008 M.A Dalhousie University
- 2007 B.A. (Honours) University of King’s College
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Reid, J. and Russell, S., Great Expectations? Fact versus Fiction and Client Expectations (May 2017) The Litigator
For further information, regarding these publications and papers, please contact Sarah Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sarah graduated from the University of Ottawa’s Common Law program in 2016. She completed her articles with Connolly Obagi LLP, and was called to the Bar of Ontario in June 2017. Prior to attending law school, she completed a Bachelor of Arts in English and History from the University of King’s College, and a Master of Arts in English from Dalhousie University.
Sarah is committed to helping injured people and their families. She currently practices in the area of civil litigation, including personal injury and medical malpractice.
Sarah is a member of the County of Carleton Law Association, Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, and the Law Society of Upper Canada.
We strongly recommend the firm of Connolly Obagi LLP should you ever require the services of exceptional lawyers.
Injured? Get the compensation you deserve.
We offer a free initial consultation. Please contact us today to set up an initial meeting to discuss the particulars of your case.