Cody L. Watson
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Disability Claims
- Medical Negligence
- 2021 Called to the Bar of the Province of Ontario
- 2019 J.D. (Cum Laude) University of Ottawa
- 2015 M.Sc. Brock University
- 2011 B.Kin. (Honours) Brock University
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- March 30, 2022, LSO Conference – Substantive Law for Lawyers: Torts – Damages (Elder, Infant, Proof, Cause)
For further information, regarding these publications and papers, please contact Cody Watson at email@example.com.
Cody received his Juris Doctor from the University of Ottawa in 2019, graduating Cum Laude. During law school, he was an active member of the Ottawa Law Review (OLR), including being elected to the senior editorial board and serving as the Human Resources Manager. Prior to law school, Cody obtained a Bachelor of Kinesiology (Honours) degree and a Master of Science (Applied Health Sciences) degree from Brock University.
Cody initially joined Connolly Obagi LLP as a summer student in 2018, and later completed his articles with the firm in 2020. Upon being called to the bar in 2021, he joined the firm as a litigation counsel. Cody is currently a member of the Law Society of Ontario, the Carleton County Law Association, and the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association.
Cody is an active member of the Ottawa community and currently volunteers as a Life Coach at a local community service organization.
Injured? Get the compensation you deserve.
We offer a free initial consultation. Please contact us today to set up an initial meeting to discuss the particulars of your case.