Elizabeth was called to the Bar in February, 2000. She obtained her Masters of Laws in International and Comparative Law from the University of Notre Dame in 2001 where she graduated magna cum laude. She returned to Canada after her Masters degree and currently practices in the area of civil litigation, including personal injury and accident benefits claims arising from automobile accidents.
Elizabeth has authored and presented numerous papers on a variety of topics including insurance law, employment law, mental health law, accident benefits and punitive damages.
Elizabeth is currently a part-time insurance law professor at the University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, Common Law Section. Since 2003, she has been on the editorial board of The Litigator
(a publication of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association).
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- 2001 LL.M. University of Notre Dame
- 2000 Called to the Bar of Ontario
- 1998 L.L.B. University of Saskatchewan
- 1995 B.A. University of Western Ontario
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Recipient of the 2010 Outstanding Young Lawyer Award from the Ontario Trial Lawyers
Association on May 27, 2010
Back to top